SF Software Limited t/a Pebble has been working in the education sector for over 20 years and specialise in finding additional funding for schools. We understand the financial challenges faced by schools, academies and colleges and partner with them in order to find appropriate and practical solutions to revenue generation.
SF Software t/a Pebble are an environmentally conscious company and take numerous steps to reduce their impact on the environment. Efforts include the introduction of a staff cycling scheme, internal composting facility, internal recycling of redundant computer components and recycling of redundant computers to our local University. Click here for more details.
SF Software t/a Pebble are committed to purchasing equipment with ‘energy star’ ratings see here for more details of this scheme.
SF Software t/a Pebble appreciates that its activities and services impact the environment. We are committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance. We aim to achieve this by setting environmental objectives and targets, in line with the following commitments:
- Maintain an Environmental Management System to ISO14001 Certification Standard.
- Assess and manage the environmental impacts of our operations.
- Raise environmental awareness of staff through continual CPD and training.
- Encourage and facilitate staff engagement in both internal and external environmental projects.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and other requirements.
- Prevent pollution to air, water and land.
- Encourage sustainable consumption associated with our activities to minimize unnecessary waste of electricity, fuel and materials.
- Consider environmental credentials of our supply chain and source locally where practical.
This document is communicated to all employees and relevant parties and is made available to the public via the company website. It shall be the responsibility of all employees at Pebble to ensure the conduct of business practices in line with this policy.